Dear NLWCP colleagues,

Attached is the latest version of our summary document for Snowmass.  It is
still undergoing a few edits.  Since we plan to post this paper to the
arXiv, please do the following by next week Friday Sept. 6th:

*1) Please send us an email if you want to be an author of this document,
in the format:*

First + Last Name
Institution

We thank the many individuals who have contributed to the writing of this
document.  We are also happy to include as an author anybody who is
interested in this physics and wants to show his/her support, even if you
haven't directly contributed any writing.  However, everyone (including a
contributor) who wants to be an author, must send us an email.

*2) Please send us any comments you have on the draft, including missing
references* (in latex format).  In particular, note that references
[282-336] will be removed, since they are currently not cited anywhere in
the draft; so if you see your favorite paper there, please let us know
where to mention it in the text.

Thank you,

Rouven, John, William
NLWCP conveners