Dear Colleagues,

In order to efficiently incorporate community input to the NP Snowmass report, we are announcing the following internal deadlines:

1) On August 14 we will release another version of the NP report incorporating the input we have received up to that time. Please send us your input on the current version of the report before then so that it can be included in this version for public comment.

2) August 21 is the last day we will accept inputs to the NP report, including plots. If you think that this is going to be a problem for a result you are working on, please let us know ASAP.

3) We will release one more version of the report for comment before the final version goes out August 30. We will announce the date for this soon after August 21.

Thanks,

Yuri Gerstein
Markus Luty
Meenakshi Narain
Liantao Wang
Daniel Whiteson

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-BSM list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-BSM&A=1