Dear Colleagues,

The NP group has updated our draft report, which you can find on our wiki.

http://www.snowmass2013.org/tiki-index.php?page=The+Path+Beyond+the+Standard+Model

(direct link to the report: http://amanda.uci.edu/~daniel/newparticles-Aug52013.pdf )

This version is still preliminary, with many missing ingredients.

* In the Snowmass spirit, we have been trying to incorporate every input we have received. If you have sent us something and it is not in the report, please accept our apology. We are dealing with a high volume of material. Please send it again.

* If you have input for us, please be as specific as possible. Send us actual text if at all possible rather than general comments. If you send us references, please send them in bibtex format.

* The author list is incomplete, please help us complete it. If you are not on the author list and you feel you should be, please let us know.

Thanks to the many people who have already contributed to this.

Yuri Gerstein
Markus Luty
Meenakshi Narrain
Liantao Wang
Daniel Whiteson

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-BSM list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-BSM&A=1