I cannot agree more with what Chip says. Let's find a way to keep this
valuable resource accessible. In fact, the way should be kept open to *add*
to it or improve it.

I also suggest that the people who generated the data write a brief ArXiv
note on it so that people who use it in their research can cite it. We
should cite it in the Snowmass report as well. This is a very important
contribution, and should be recognized.

Markus Luty

Physics Department
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616

Phone: +1 530 554 1280
Skype: markus_luty

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 10:44 PM, JoAnne L. Hewett <[log in to unmask]