I thank you and Michael for fighting for this.

I think that the previous language more accurately reflects the situation,
but this is a community exercise. If the new language is acceptable to all
the conveners, then I am fine with it.

If this facilitates renewed interest and study of a 100 TeV machine, that
will be a major success of this Snowmass.

Markus Luty

Physics Department
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue