Dear Chip and Michael,

Sunday 930 PM version.

Slide 5. Lepton colliders statement is generically correct but I think misleading.
Only e+e- colliders currently offer competitive sensitivity in all decay modes as can be seen from the tables in the Higgs report.

Slide 11,12. Higgs self coupling. Not clear that the muon collider can do this given
dominance of nu nu H H as the exploration channel. Also no entry in the corresponding table.

Slide 20.
sub-MeV at TLEP -> sub-MeV potential at TLEP
(there has been no demonstration that the systematics on efficiency, background and luminosity can
be controlled - this is much harder with no longitudinal polarization. The total luminosity is also very debatable ..)

Slide 50. This seems impressive (electroweakinos at LHC), but without a full understanding of the caveats / model assumptions /
statement that the low delta_M region is not accessible, it can be extremely misleading.
A throw-away naive implication is that LHC has the capability to rule out charginos to 800 GeV in mass, whereas my
interpretation of the plot is that there is no model independent exclusion of charginos much beyond that
achieved at LEP2 feasible from LHC.

Slide 65.
1. The numbers I have seen that seem to represent a reasonable apples-with-apples comparison of ILC and TLEP
   prospects indicate that at 250 GeV TLEP lumi is very similar to ILC capability while consuming much more in power.
   ILC can have 3e34 at 250 GeV
   TLEP claims  4.8e34 at 240 GeV per IP.
   So I would not say and be able to defend "possibility of up to 10*higher luminosity" than ILC at 250 GeV.
   250 GeV looks to more be the cross-over point where linear becomes more sensible than circular for a cost-constrained design.

2. I would be careful with comparing the conservative ILC projections with the numbers coming from TLEP.
    The systematic errors in sin^2theta and mW are very different.
    It seems unreasonable to put hard numbers on the table for ILC/TLEP comparison on those.
    at least change "improve" -> "might improve".
    It is clear that TLEP could have higher lumi below 200 GeV, making use of this depends critically on
    being able to control systematics associated with for example polarization (for A_LR) which is not so obvious for circular.

    MZ improvement is an improvement over LEP (not over ILC).

       regards
            Graham