Slide 50. This seems impressive (electroweakinos at LHC), but without a full understanding of the caveats / model assumptions /
statement that the low delta_M region is not accessible, it can be extremely misleading.
A throw-away naive implication is that LHC has the capability to rule out charginos to 800 GeV in mass, whereas my
interpretation of the plot is that there is no model independent exclusion of charginos much beyond that
achieved at LEP2 feasible from LHC.

Hi Graham

I guess I disagree strongly with you on this

The HL LHC sensitivity is really impressive for electroweakino production. The plot is two dimensional already and shows the validity in terms of LSP mass

There is no experiment that can do everything

It is pointless to argue about what one experiment CANNOT do and what another CAN do in the same  breath UNLESS the conjugate of both is also stated (and that's the beginning of an inward shooting match which is a bad idea)

Ashutosh

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-EF list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-EF&A=1