   Hi Chip.

   I am reluctantly okay with the new wording as a compromise, and also
support Chris' suggestion below of adding "(multi?)-TeV-scale lepton
colliders" to make sure accelerator R&D and physics studies continue for
these as well.  That was a continuing problem with even the original
text that your other frontier convenors were struggling with.

   Regards,
             Rick

--
Rick Van Kooten  \ Telephone: (812) 855-2650  FNAL: (630) 840-3859
Dept. of Physics  \ HEP FAX:  (812) 855-0440