hi
Thanks for sitting through that. It was helpful.

I'm sure you realize that given the week that this is a little difficult. What I showed was from this afternoon when I was literally still receiving material and we'd just pasted things in this afternoon. There was almost no time for organizing.

We're now in the process of reducing the "conclusions" to those of only a high- level. Instead of 5 slides, 1-2. Ideally we would have done this before 4pm, but it is what it is. Of course I knew that what I walked in with was untenable.

If you have particular suggestions, please send them to us.

You can see the keynotes and a pdf at http://www.pa.msu.edu/~brock/file_sharing/snowmass2013/

If you change any slides, please extract the slides you want me to see and send only those.

I will update in a few hours and post again.

Higgs folks. We have to do something about the tables, and you got a message from me on that. I intend to not show the lepton-collider-only table. Two of these is too much. The point is not that the model-independent fits change dramatically the picture that sub-percent precisions are doable at the ILC and/or friends. I'd rather do this in the single comparison with LHC. Okay?

Like I wrote earlier, charts with some representative precisions against which I can show theoretical anticipation would be very nice.

best
Chip and Michael. Still sitting in the lecture room.

Raymond Brock  *  University Distinguished Professor
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Michigan State University
Biomedical Physical Sciences
567 WIlson Road, Room 3210
East Lansing, MI  48824
sent from: [log in to unmask]

cell: (517)927-5447
MSU office: (517)353-1693/884-5579
open fax: (517)355-6661
secure fax: (517)351-0688
Fermilab office: (630)840-2286
CERN Office: 32 2-B03 * 76-71756

Twitter: @chipbrock

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-EF list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-EF&A=1