Hi,  I think we heard it at the town meeting in October from Dima and others.  At Snowmass itself I didn't hear it so much, but then might not have been in the right place at the right time.  Most of what I was aware of were discussions about TLEP or other e+e- circular leading to a future VLHC type machine (versus investing in an ILC at this time).  Others may have had different experiences.

Best, Robin