Dear Chip and Michael,

Attached is a v4 document with a few corrections. I note  two of the comments below  (rest are editorial or minor stylistic)

1) the EF section section is missing a definition of “Energy Frontier” analogous to the definition of “Intensity Frontier”
given in the previous section. It is of course ironic that the Higgs property measurements precisely fit the definition of the Intensity Frontier…
Maybe: Experiments at the “Energy Frontier” directly explore physics at the highest energies achieved in the laboratory.

2) “How do we understand…” style thing in the big questions section. I have some suggested changes.

Regards
Meenakshi

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-EF list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-EF&A=1