at some point, the single most important thing becomes that we (Snowmass) must speak with one voice to the readers of Snowmass (HEP and non-HEP people)

if this alternate language will be signed by ALL and endorsed by all Snowmass conveners from all frontiers, so that they will stand by it, then it will do the job.

We have to be careful and not have language that is judged TOO strong by other frontiers and they criticize it in private conversations. That is the typical "inward shooting" that will nix the chance of this moving up the chain.

so, like the TV show says "is that the final answer" ( i.e. no further dilutions) then OK with me…

Ashutosh