Hi The,

My name is Anuj. I'm Founder of Feedspot - A Google Reader replacement with built-in Search and Sharing features.
http://www.feedspot.com

We recently launched Feedspot and got reviewed by TechCrunch.
Along with Google Reader, we are building a Google Alerts replacements as well. Our 'Keyword Tracking' technology lets you track news using Keywords.

I'd like to invite you to beta test Feedspot.
Feedspot runs on a freemium model. I'd like to give you one year subscription for helping us in beta testing the app. Please use your email id [log in to unmask] as promo code to enable your Annual Pro Membership.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach me.

Best,
Anuj

To unsubscribe click here.

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XROOTD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XROOTD-L&A=1