We are trying to setup a ~20 minute discussion within Thursday's software meeting to talk about detailed requirements for a conditions db during the runs.

I am hoping at least the following people would be able to show up and contribute their knowledge and suggestions in this area:

Sho
Pelle
Tim Nelson
Ryan Herbst
Norman
Maurik

Is there anyone else who should definitely be a part of this?

Dima Onoprienko from SLAC computing will be there, as he has offered to work on this.  Tony Johnson will probably also attend.  They would like clear requirements as to what we need and what code or interfaces would need to be added, etc. in order to come up with a reasonable time estimate for the work.

If that meeting time is either fully booked with an agenda, or if the time is not good for most people, please float an alternative date/time when this could be discussed.   Or it could happen at the SW meeting a week from Thursday.  I think though that our software meeting is probably the best place for this, as the time is already reserved and most of the relevant parties would be in attendence anyways.

Thanks.

--Jeremy