Hello hps-software,

I am trying to run LCSim over a series of input files to make some plots. Is there an easy way to get it to run over all the input files and treat them as one large file? If not, what is the easiest way to combine multiple graphs?

On a slightly related, when running some of the aforementioned input files through SLIC, a small subset of them have produced the error

-------- WWWW ------- G4Exception-START -------- WWWW -------
*** G4Exception : GeomSolids1001
-------- WWWW -------- G4Exception-END --------- WWWW -------

The files that produced these errors were generated from

egs_0.0025x0_450na_100kb_22.stdhep
egs_0.0025x0_450na_100kb_28.stdhep
egs_0.0025x0_450na_100kb_54.stdhep

Running them through SLIC a second time did not correct the error and they were produced with the geometry defined in HPS-Proposal2014-v4-6pt6.lcdd. Any idea what might cause this and should I consider the data from these files to be untrustworthy?

Thanks,

Kyle McCarty