Yes, we had feedback from Yvan there, that all machines
are up and ready for use.

Yes, I think we should reclaim the supervisors, and
make them into workers.  We could take all of them,
but Daniel had suggested that we have one more
supervisor than needed.  I think we should keep one
as a supervisor, and then the rest can be workers.

I'll look into doing something with that.

Douglas

On 09/25/2013 02:41 PM, Serge Monkewitz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>       I share Douglas' sentiment - these machines have been and will
> continue to be extremely useful for debugging and development.
>
> Douglas - the machines appear to be up. I've updated both the node
> and empty chunk lists and brought qserv back up for more debugging.
> Since we have < 64 nodes now, we should reclaim 5 of the 6 supervisor
> nodes we have (at least, maybe all 6?) and turn them into workers. I
> have not done anything related to that.
>
> Thanks,
> Serge
>
> On Sep 25, 2013, at 10:54 AM, Douglas Smith wrote:
>
>> Thank you very much for this, it will continue to be a help
>> in the dev. of qserv.  We will update our lists, and restart
>> things.
>>
>> Are these machines up now?  Or is there still some downtime
>> before we should continue testing and dev.?
>>
>> Douglas
>>

>> On 09/25/2013 05:43 AM, Rachid Lemrani wrote:
>>> Please find below the list of machines that have been kept running
>>> (ccqserv058 missing)
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Rachid
>>>

>>> ccqserv001