Jacek -

See Douglas's email below. He refers to a version of the qserv-install script that will correctly build the new xrootd. Note that this might be merged into the master branch now.

-- Bill

Begin forwarded message:

From: Douglas Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Dealing with new qserv
Date: August 26, 2013 10:46:53 AM PDT
To: Bill Chickering <[log in to unmask]>

Oh, btw - there is a patched qserv-install to compile the new xrootd.
I put it on lsst-db2, in /u2/qserv/qserv_qms.  You can replace the
qserv-install in qserv/admin in the package.  This one will do the
cmake compile correctly for you.

I thought we had put this in the head of master in the qserv package,
but maybe it only made into a branch for the French guys that we
used in the 300 node install.

Not sure if that is what you need, let me know -

Douglas