Dear Qserv Team -

I have yet to resolve my metadata/partitioning issues. I am not able to proceed without at least one of the following:

1) Repair my present instance of qserv, which uses pt11 object data from /u1/douglas/testing/data. This is broken because I do not know the correct options to provide qms. Perhaps Douglas can provide this information.

2) Alternative partitioned data with known qms options. Daniel, I believe you mentioned you could provide this.

3) I could partition data myself. To do this, I believe I need the new partitioner. The Trac pages say the source for this can be found at qserv/admin/dupr, however, I do not see this on the master branch. On which branch, or where else, can I find this?

Thanks in advance,
Bill

Begin forwarded message: