Is there any way you can make your input LCIO files available?

Your events have a lot of hits because you have no spacing between A'
events (we normally add empty bunches so that A' events only occur once
every 500 events) - that's probably exacerbating any memory problems. You
should add empty bunches, since without empty bunches your results are
going to be nonsense; in production MC this is done at the stdhep level,
but I can work out simpler instructions for you to do it with hps-java.

But I agree that your symptoms suggest some memory leak that needs to be
looked at. We can help.