Hi everyone,

I've been trying to compile the HPS software, following the instructions
on the 'Installing HPS Software' page on confluence
(https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Installing+HPS+Software),
and I've hit a snag.  I thought I had compiled everything, but for some
reason decided to run through the process again, where I now get an
error when bootstrapping the java software.  I check out hps-java from
cvs and then run mvn install, and the build fails with what looks like a
maven plugin problem, but I'm not familiar enough with the HPS software,
or maven, to work out what's wrong.  I've tried removing everything and
starting again, but this is the error I hit.  I've attached some of the
console output from the build, in the hope someone can help.

Cheers,
Stuart

--
Stuart Fegan