I had some questions about this conditions file in hps-java before I try to port it.

What is the format of the times?  Is it seconds since the epoch value that can be interpreted as Unix time?

Why do there appear to be two numbers for the integrated beam current?  (I think?)

What does the thickness refer to?  Is it the target?

What are Rate and Recorded?  Is the first the trigger rate and the second the actual recorded event rate?

Are these conditions used at all in anyone's analysis or the reconstruction?  If so in what way?

Which of these would be important to have in the conditions system eventually?  All?

My plan is splitting them up into different conditions sets like "beam_current", "trigger_rate", etc. so that they can be retrieved individually for a given run.

Thanks.

--Jeremy