Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that the early registration deadline has
been extended to Oct 25. We hope that this will be useful for those who
could not register due to the unfortunate budget situation in the US.
(The impasse would hopefully be cleared by the new deadline.)

The linear collider activities have entered a new phase of development
due in part to the discovery of Higgs but also to positive developments
in Japan toward hosting the ILC. CLIC has also entered a new phase
after the completion of CDR and the European Strategy process.

This year, the international linear collider workshop  LCWS13 will be
strategically held in Tokyo from Nov 11 to 15, 2013.

The home page is at

http://www.icepp.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/lcws13/

Best regards

Mike Harrison, Steinar Stapnes, Hitoshi Yamamoto
Co-chairs
Joint Organizational Committee

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the LCD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=LCD-L&A=1