Daniel keeps wanting to devote 1h/week or so specifically for
documentation cleanup (as a group or subgroups), and I keep
hesitating, especially now, because we could do a lot of design
if we spend 1 more hour per week together discussing design.
Note that this is different from documenting the design,
it is fixing existing structure, obviously wrong text etc.
So, a new idea we came up with is:

every week, each of us will pick one thing that bothers
you most in the qserv documentation, and coordinates
fixing that. This might include talking to others to
understand how to fix it, rewriting/fixing it, maybe
delegating. We can discuss whatever needs to be discussed
as a group during the meeting (rather than blindly reserve
1h for that). So in practice, we are pushing some of the
work on documentation cleanup to your time outside of
meeting...

Let's try it for few weeks and see how it goes.

If you can, pick one thing that bothers you on db page,
or qserv page, or qserv redesign page and we will get that
going on Thursday...

Jacek