Present: Jacek (1st half only), BillC, K-T, Douglas,
AndyH, Serge, Fabrice, Daniel

1st half
========

wishlist
  - will discuss in details during meeting next Thursday
  - don't hold back on mentioning low priority things,
    we will prioritize later
    - and we will assign to Winter14 (Feb) and Summer14 (Aug)

cleanup of the existing prototype
  - definitely worth pushing changes from various branches
    to the master (eg code used for 300-node tests)
  - don't worry too much about pushing new features, we will
    revisit during redesign and reuse that code as appropriate,
    it won't be lost (eg, new partitioner)
  - this should not drag for too long. 2-4 weeks max, e.g.
    finish and cut "final" release of the pre-redesign
    version of qserv before hackathon

documentation
  - fdr docs are better than wiki, need to bring wiki up to date
  - also, fdr docs structure (LDM-135) better/cleaner than
    what we have in wiki
    - although recent changes to trac qserv pages helped
  - keeping similar structure in wiki would be useful,
    autogenerating from trac to ldm-135 is too much,
    want more details for-developers in trac, ldm-135 needs
    to be fully in sync with costing model etc...

remaining notes below.... (thanks Daniel!)

Jacek