K-T

> 	If you don't run manual quality checks after doing a "LOAD DATA
> INFILE", why should you need to do so after doing a qserv load?

Where did I imply it? We didn't plan any manual quality checks,
the only "manual" operations that we thought a person would do
would be:
  a) someone responsible for producing the data we are loading
     needs to come up with configuration (e.g., needs to decide
     which tables to partition, what are partition parameters etc)

  b) DBA sends a command "publish data set <x>", I think letting
     the system to automatically publish data after it is all
     ready would be too much

> We need
> to make the process so bulletproof that no such checks are needed.

I agree! When I said "final validation (maybe checking row counts, etc)"
I assumed that will be fully automated.

Jacek