K-T

In that case, I think we will need to use ra/decl of these sources,
(our scheme has always been that the location of object drives
partitioning for all its sources), refMatch is the only exception.
This will complicate partitioner. I captured that requirement
on trac at:

https://dev.lsstcorp.org/trac/wiki/db/Qserv/Partitioning

Serge - please keep that in mind when improving/redesigning
partitioner.

Jacek