Dear NLWCP colleagues,

Attached is the latest draft of our summary document for Snowmass.  Besides
a few more minor edits, it is basically complete.  We plan to post this to
the arxiv on Thursday, so please send us any final (hopefully minor)
comments by noon this Thursday (10/31) (US eastern time), including any
corrections or additions to the author list.

Our group had a strong showing at Snowmass, and we've had significant
contributions from many of you to this document.  It has been a pleasure
working with you on this Snowmass effort, and we thank all of you very
much.

Kind regards,

Rouven, John, William
NLWCP conveners