hi,
  on Markus' point, in the naturalness section of 10-12, line 164
  1. 164  do have a hint from the slippery principle called“naturalness.”

    How about replacing slippery with "imprecise, but motivated" which somehow gives the honest sense of what we are trying to say?

    Secondly, line 193

    1. 193  However unsatisfactory these naturalness estimates might be, our interest in these estimates remains very

    replacing "unsatisfactory" with "imprecise" or something like that gives a better sense of what is meant, I think.

    regards,
    Ashutosh

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-EF list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-EF&A=1