Hi all,

We are successfully using xrootd on the compute nodes at NERSC (Hopper and
Edison) to pull data from SLAC and ran in to a few small bugs on the way.
 This seemed to be mainly due to the limited user/group information
available on the limited OS on the compute nodes.

My question is, where is the appropriate place to submit these bugs?  The
website notes Savannah as the correct place, but this seems not to be used
recently.  I instead submitted issues and submitted pull requests on github:

https://github.com/xrootd/xrootd/issues

Is this appropriate or should I rather submit via the savannah interface?

Thanks,
Mike