Alright I will double check that it is still working in my local copy...

On Nov 5, 2013, at 11:16 AM, "Kyle McCarty" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hello Jeremy,

Running the command " find /net/data/taro/kylem/schema/ -name "*.xsd" " gives

/net/data/taro/kylem/schema/lcdd_iddict.xsd
/net/data/taro/kylem/schema/lcdd_fields.xsd
/net/data/taro/kylem/schema/lcdd_limits.xsd
/net/data/taro/kylem/schema/lcdd_display.xsd
/net/data/taro/kylem/schema/lcdd_sensitive_detectors.xsd
/net/data/taro/kylem/schema/lcdd.xsd
/net/data/taro/kylem/schema/lcdd_header.xsd
/net/data/taro/kylem/schema/lcdd_regions.xsd

I believe that batch system can access the folder. It writes the output log files (like the ones I sent previously) to the same driver (though a different folder), so it does seem to be able to read/write to said drive. Also, the schema folder has read/execute permissions for all user groups, so there shouldn't be any permission issues. The schema files themselves only had read access for all user groups. I gave execute access to all user groups for these as well, but this does not stop the errors. I'm fairly certain that the batch system is running the processes as me anyway, though, since it can write to an output folder which only I have write access for.

- Kyle