The HPS SVN repository is now available at the following URL:

svn://svn.freehep.org/hps/java/trunk

The hps-java project can be checked out from here:

svn://svn.freehep.org/hps/java/trunk/hps-java

Also, the lcsim SVN now has a permanent home here:

svn://svn.freehep.org/lcdet/projects/lcsim

The head copy of all lcsim modules can be checked out using this URL:

svn://svn.freehep.org/lcdet/projects/lcsim/trunk

Use 'svn list' on that URL to see what individual modules are available.

We will be using username and password credentials for both repositories,
instead of SLAC accounts.  If you do not specify a username when checking
out the projects, your working copy will be in read-only mode, and you will
not be able to check in changes from it.

If you have already been assigned a username and password combination
for the lcsim repository, this should also work for the HPS repository, as I’ve
 copied those credentials into the HPS password file.

Please send me an email at [log in to unmask] to request write access
to the HPS repository, and also indicate whether you would like an account for lcsim.

Thanks.

--Jeremy