Hello hps-software,

I was attempting to perform some analysis on an SLCIO file directly in JAS3. There are several good examples of how to do this,  but none of them open and read from a file that already exists. If I have an SLCIO file from LCSim, how can I open it as an ITuple (I am specifically interested in the MCParticles part) to read from or generate histograms from it?

(I can open it in JAS3 and look at the events by hand,  1-by-1, but I want to analyze it programmatically with JAIDA.)

Thanks,

Kyle