Hi Everyone,

I just want to check what I think I already know about the switch to
svn, forgive the slightly basic line of questioning, but I just want to
be clear.  First, svn is replacing cvs as the version control system for
hps-java, requiring appropriate changes to be made to workflows for
installing and updating installations of hps-java, with no change in the
use of maven to build the code, correct?
Secondly, production code and user code, I'm slightly confused at what
is meant by these terms (putting a name to one example of each should be
enough to clear that up), but am I right in thinking the changes made in
moving to svn makes it easier to keep these separate?

Thanks in advance,
Stuart

--
Stuart Fegan