Tiger cannot be there sorry

On Dec 10, 2013, at 11:27 AM, "Olson, Jeffrey R" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I'll be at the gate at 12:05.  We had a very fun 6 vs. 6 yesterday, with lots of skill and speed.  Can we please get some slower players out today so I can be more useful for my team?

During the holidays, the Tuesday/Friday Sand Hill game is likely to play a few times, with at least one game where kids 9 or 10 and older can play.  If you are interested, please send me your e-mail and I can either add you to the evening soccer e-mail list, or (if you don’t want all those e-mails), I can let you know of any games during the holidays.  Those games are on the big field near Stanford Medical, on Oak Rd near Stock Farm Rd, off of Sand Hill Rd.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company