Hi Maurik,

I don't have easy access to a copy of MS office.  Although I can view
and edit the document in my non-proprietary word processing software,
I'm not certain any changes will be properly flagged up.  Other than
that, this seems a reasonable course of action to get the schedule
updated, and I'll be making some edits in due course.

Cheers,
Stuart

--
Stuart Fegan