Dear all,
I have some questions regarding the monitoring program shown this
morning by Jeremy.
Sorry if the questions are dummy, but as suggested I am using the
mailing list to talk directly to experts and find the way trough the hps
software :)

- I was able to run the et-ring on my laptop (I am familiar with it from
CLAS)
- I was able to feed events to the et-ring from evio file (file
01351.evio.0)
- I was able to start the monitoring program and connect to evio.
(java -jar hps-monitoring-app-1.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.jar)

However:

- If, as steering file resource, I use TestRunMonitoring.lcsim, I see
only the plots under the "SVT event display" bar being updated. These
are: RawTrackerHits, TrackerHits,HelicalTrackHista,HitCounts.
I do not see anything under "SVT Pulse Fit" or "Ecal Monitoring Plots".

- If, as steering file resource, I use "EcalMonitoring.lcsim", I do not
see any plot being updated on any tab.
I see two tabs: Ecal Monitoring Plot, with subtab HPS ECAL Monitoring
Plots (empty) and
Ecal hit Plots, with subtabs HitCounts, HIt Energies, Hit Times, Edges.
All empty.

Is this normal?

Thanks

Andrea