Hi all,
I have installed subclipse to obtain SVN repository in Eclipse,
but when I go to set new repository I have problems wiht the url
svn://svn.freehep.org/hps

It tells me
"malformed network data"

Do you know this problem?

Thanks,
Ciao Jac

2014/1/9 Luca Colaneri <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everybody,
I installed JAS3 and all the previuos software apparently with success, but when trying to install the plugins following the instructions I recive the error you can read in the attached screenshot.

I have another problem with Eclipse. I've installed it but cannot configure SVN repository, apparently I can only use CVS (see the other attachment). I've downloaded the latest version of Eclipse from the website..

A little comment on the instruction on confluence.
it says that to test the installation one has to type: java -jar ./distribution/hps-distribution-3.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.jar
The right command should be: java -jar ./distribution/targets/hps-distribution-3.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.jar

For Mac users updating to Maverick, you have to install both the JRE (http://www.java.com/it/download/)  and JDK (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html) to make Java 7 work (maybe it is obvious, but it took me a little) and then just follow the instructions on confluence.

My bests

Luca

--
Dr. Luca Colaneri