Dear HPS Software Group,

I put a preliminary version of the software schedule at: http://nuclear.unh.edu/HPS/HPS_Software_Schedule

Please take a look at it and give me feedback, especially on tasks that you are involved in!!
I have had to make quite a few assumptions in putting this together, but I hope my guesses are not too unreasonable.
There are probably important tasks left off, so let me know. There are probably assumptions that I made that are not correct, so please correct me.
This is actually important for us to keep our software on track.

The bit of feedback I received from people on the Word document is now incorporated in here. If you haven't yet, you can either respond that previous email, or send me comments based on the schedule shown here.

Thank you for your help.

Best,
	Maurik