I tried unsuccessfully on Friday afternoon to make a release of the whole lcsim module set.  There were a bunch of bad testing releases
that have been made, and unfortunately there does not appear to be a good way to insulate HPS from this until we actually get a good
lcsim release.

I won’t pick this up again until Monday afternoon, so you should be good until then.  If the lcsim build is NOT working for you locally and seems to
reference weird “test” releases, then you would need to ‘svn up’ and rebuild at this point to get things back in working order.  (I have just
tested that this works fine.)

Apologies for this situation.  It shouldn’t be like this once I get the bugs ironed out of the release procedures.

—Jeremy