I am planning on making a release 3.0 of hps java trunk on Monday morning.  This means that you have Friday and the weekend to clean things up.

Please do not make any alterations to core reconstruction code that is in production until this release happens.  The release will function as a tag on
code that has been used for Test Run 2012 analysis thus far and talks from the recent collaboration meeting.  After this release, I assume there are
going to be many changes such as refactoring of ECal readout/trigger code, etc.

When I make the release, it is possible that I will have to go through several iterations before we get a good one.  So the SVN could become unstable for awhile,
causing your local builds to break if you update.  I will send an email to the list when I start the process, after which you probably will NOT want to do an 'svn up'
until after the release has been made successfully.  I will make sure to let everyone know once the release has succeeded.

Once these release procedures are made to work next week, subsequent ones should be a lot more routine.

Any questions or concerns?  Please ask...

--Jeremy