Dear HPS Software Group,

Happy New Year to you all. We will have our first software meeting of the year tomorrow, Thursday, January 9th, at 9am Pacific, noon East, 6pm Europe.

I would like to get serious with updating the software schedule, so please come prepared to say, very briefly, what the status is of your project.

Agenda:

  1. Workshop Preparations                           -- All
  2. Software Schedule updates                     -- Maurik, Omar, Stuart, All
  3. Other updates?
  4. Questions                                                -- All

Please let me know if you have something additional to present.

Connection details at: https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/WebEx+Connection+Details+-+Software

Best,
Maurik