Im also playing, but just until 12.45, let's see if we manage to star before 12.30 and I can play more than 15 min.  :)

On Jan 27, 2014 11:26 AM, "Garcia, Luciano" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'll be there too
Lou

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2014, at 9:28 AM, "Olson, Jeffrey R" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I’ll be at the gate at 12:05.

If you’re interested, there was a recent press release on the microcryocooler technology I’ve been developing recently at Lockheed.  Here are a couple of links:

 http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/news/press-releases/2013/december/124-ss-atc.html

http://electronicdesign.com/systems/ultra-light-cryocooler-lightens-satellite-and-uav-loads

 I’m hoping there will be 2 or 3 of these on the Mars2020 rover, cooling science instruments.

 - Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company