Hello All,

Thanks a lot Omar.

It would be good to establish some procedure for the test run, and more
importantly for the future, for data management. In particular, having
the last slcio and dst files recently cooked files available with tagged
versions. I am not sure if there was already some discussions on this
topic in the software group, but in my opinion, this should be addressed
because it can cause major problems when people compare there results.
It is also bad practice to publish, in a given paper, results that were
processed with different versions of the same code.

Best regards,

--

Raphaël Dupré
Institut de Physique Nucléaire d'Orsay