From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrea Celentano
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:31 AM
To: Gabriel CHARLES
Cc: hps-software
Subject: Re: Ecal monitoring

Hi Gabriel,
thanks.
Why you suggest to not commit the EcalHitPlots in the case I modify it (I have not done it!)?
I mean, the idea I have is that when you work on a piece of the software, at a certain point it will be part of the "hps-software".
How is this managed? Who is responsible to decide when a certain "part"
will be inserted in the main trunk?
I ask this because I prefer to know this in advance, before starting the real work, in order to not have to re-do later one.

Thanks!

Andrea