Today I changed the way that the JAS3 plugin is installed locally.  I moved the JAS3 configuration from distribution into a new module at trunk/plugin which handles this.  Now you have more control over the JAS installation.  Building the plugin module will install the current copy of HPS Java into your local JAS3 extensions directory.  The distribution module will no longer do this.  If you build from trunk, then the plugin module will be built along with all the other modules.

The plugin module depends on the entire hps-distribution so all the dependencies should be available in JAS3.  The distribution module does not depend on plugin, though this should not be a problem.  Our plugin is essentially just a dummy one in order to have Drivers and detector data available in JAS.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems with this new configuration.

--Jeremy