Hi Holly,

I am also puzzled.  Unless someone who isn't set up to run lcsim (e.g. Stepan?) needs to be able to run the code (vs. just making histograms from output ntuples), I can't imagine why one would use C++ for the reconstruction of events.  I'm sure I can write any clustering algorithm you would want in 20 lines or less in lcsim by modifying the class you created and were already modifying at the workshop.  Anything that gets written in C++ has to be ported back into lcsim anyway if we want to advance the state of our software.

Perhaps if we better understood the goal, we could give you better advice on how to proceed.

Cheers,
Tim