Hello Daniel,

Qserv new version is quite easy to build, nevertheless I still meet a minor problem :

fjammes@clrlsst-dbmaster-vm:~/src/qserv/core (u/fjammes/eupspkg) $ scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Building into bld
using custom.py
Looking for protoc in custom
Missing geom.py specification. Distribution won't be runnable
(e.g., set  GEOMETRY=/u1/lsst/stack/geom/python/lsst/geom/geometry.py )
twisted ok!
Checking for C++ library mysqlclient_r... (cached) yes
Checking whether mysql_next_result is declared... (cached) yes
debug is 0
Checking for C++ library mysqlclient_r... (cached) yes
Checking whether mysql_next_result is declared... (cached) yes
Checking for C++ header file XrdPosix/XrdPosixLinkage.hh... (cached) yes
Missing Xrootd Include
Checking for XrdUtils,XrdClient,XrdPosix,XrdPosixPreload...(cached) yes
Checking for C++ header file XrdPosix/XrdPosixLinkage.hh... (cached) yes
Checking for C++ library boost_regex-gcc41-mt... (cached) no
Checking for C++ library boost_regex-gcc34-mt... (cached) no
Checking for C++ library boost_regex-mt... (cached) yes
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
scons: *** [bld/parser/testSimple.o] Source `bld/parser/testSimple.cc' not found, needed by target `bld/parser/testSimple.o'.

I can't find testSimple.cc in qserv/core source tree, have i done something wrong ?
My branch is named u/fjammes/eupspkg, and [log in to unmask]">ssh:[log in to unmask] is up to date with my local repos.

Thanks for your help, and have a nice day,

Fabrice