Hello Daniel,

Qserv build ran successfully with eupspkg installed dependencies using
the "custom.py" configuration file.
But it doesn't seem to work while running command "scons --eups", or
"scons eups=1".
That's why, i propose you to use the "custom.py" configuration in the
eupspkg packaging.

Here's why i propose this :

- the new TaP (Tarball and patch) eupspkg feature allow to VERY easily
patch custom.py file. I can create this packaging in a few minutes,
- having only one build process interface would be easier to maintain
and document,
- we won't have to modify the qserv build code if we stop using eupspkg,
- we won't have to modify the qserv build code if eups interface change
(for exemple the name of the env variables),
- the build process interface would be the same for a stand-alone build
or a eups build, which  would allow better debugging and understanding
for sysadmins,
- the "custom.py" technique could be also used in rpm and deb packaging,
and so their would be only one interface to maintain for all packaging
system,
- none of all the qserv dependencies, or stack dependencies, contain
eups specific code in their build scripts,
- it is less job for us, and leads to a simpler solution,

Would you agree with it ?
Do you think i miss some important point ?

Thanks again for that smart and new build procedure,

Have a nice day,

Fabrice