On 02/27/2014 03:01 PM, Mario Juric wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
On 2/25/14, 2:39 , Fabrice Jammes wrote:
Hello Mario,

Would it be please possible to get write access to an official LSST
distribution server so that i can put Qserv packages here ?
I may have to update them from time to time, so it would be convenient
to get a permanent acces.

Hi Fabrice,
	There's no official new distserver yet -- I'm using just my home web
directory for tests. I propose you do the same, until I get the eupspkg
code reviewed/merged and then establish some kind of official "beta"
distserver area (I plan to work on it this+next week).

PS: Do you have an account on lsst-dev?

Cheers,
Hi Mario,

For now, i've put a distserver here : http://datasky.in2p3.fr/qserv/distserver/
Nevertheless, i would be interested in using my lsst web directory, but i don't know how to use it.
For information, I've got and account on lsst-dev.

Cheers,

Fabrice