On 2/13/14, 9:33 , Mario Juric wrote:
> On 2/10/14, 10:08 , Fabrice Jammes wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The issues faced while packaging Qserv dependencies with eupspkg are
>> discussed here :
>> https://dev.lsstcorp.org/trac/wiki/db/Qserv/Packaging/eupspkg

Fabrice et al,
	Questions re mysqlproxy: it depends on glib2 and libevent. Did you plan
to make EUPS packages for these, or will you ask the users to install
the required -dev[el] packages on their distributions?

PS: I found some cycles to make a push of eupspkg, and I'm unifying your
work on external packages for qserv with the work I did on external
packages for the rest of the stack. I cloned them all to:

	https://dev.lsstcorp.org/cgit/contrib/eupspkg

so both of us can write there. For now, I implemented the ./ups/eupspkg
-> ./ups/eupspkg.sh change that I mentioned in the previous e-mail, and
I'm going down the list fixing issues that have arisen because of that,
trying to work my way up to building qserv.

Cheers,
--
Mario Juric,
Data Mgmt. Project Scientist, Large Synoptic Survey Telescope